Project

General

Profile

Bug #16729

Missing output of commandline for verifying Tails in documentation

Added by mercedes508 about 1 month ago. Updated about 1 month ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
-
Category:
Installation
Target version:
Start date:
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Feature Branch:
Type of work:
End-user documentation
Blueprint:
Starter:
Affected tool:

Description

on the following page:

https://tails.boum.org/install/expert/usb/index.en.html

After the "The output of this command should be the following:" the supposed output of the commandline isn't there at all.

History

#1 Updated by intrigeri about 1 month ago

  • Assignee changed from sajolida to anonym
  • Target version set to Tails_3.14

After the "The output of this command should be the following:" the supposed output of the commandline isn't there at all.

This got broken by f78a81a67fe72f13ec9d2ade53c42076b56a513a. @anonym, if you can fix it before kibi does this part of the 3.14 release process, great! Otherwise, no big deal. Bonus points if you find out if this breakage is caused by buggy release process instructions (I updated this part recently).

#2 Updated by anonym about 1 month ago

  • Status changed from Confirmed to Fix committed
  • Assignee deleted (anonym)
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100
  • QA Check set to Pass

intrigeri wrote:

After the "The output of this command should be the following:" the supposed output of the commandline isn't there at all.

This got broken by f78a81a67fe72f13ec9d2ade53c42076b56a513a. anonym, if you can fix it before kibi does this part of the 3.14 release process, great! Otherwise, no big deal. Bonus points if you find out if this breakage is caused by buggy release process instructions (I updated this part recently).

There was a bug in how we set TAILS_SIGNATURE_KEY_LONG_ID which I fixed in 1c370650a8abeb9d27d58d4a98fc6a10bdc873ff. Since I had to test it I also fixed the output on the website in acb052a631d511108e96dbf08db48e1adbace96b.

#3 Updated by intrigeri about 1 month ago

  • Status changed from Fix committed to Resolved

Thanks a lot!

Also available in: Atom PDF