Upgrade to Tor Browser 8.0.7
#5 Updated by intrigeri about 1 month ago
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to lamby
- % Done changed from 10 to 50
I've seen all relevant test suite scenarios pass (accross 2 runs on 2 different Jenkins). To test manually while reviewing, build an image, boot from it, and play a little bit with Tor Browser.
@lamby, maybe you can batch this with your other review, i.e. build and test a local integration branch forked off stable, with my two branches merged in? (setup time overhead-- :).
#6 Updated by lamby about 1 month ago
- File 2019-03-15_09-21.png View added
- File 2019-03-15_09-22.png View added
- Assignee changed from lamby to intrigeri
- Downloaded ISO and build log from https://nightly.tails.boum.org/build_Tails_ISO_bugfix-16559-tor-browser-8.0.7-force-all-tests/lastSuccessful/archive/build-artifacts/ (local builds are broken for me atm...)
Fetching http://torbrowser-archive.tails.boum.org/8.0.7-build3//tor-browser-linux64-8.0.7_ar.tar.xz ...(etc.) in the build log.
- Booted the ISO.
- Confirmed using 8.0.7 (see attached screenshot)
- Checked basic functionality of the browser, browsed around the web for bit, read some news... Appears to be working fine for me.