Remove irrelevant mentions of Tails Installer, post USB images
In https://tails.boum.org/doc/first_steps/persistence, it is said twice that one need a device installed with Tails installer in order to set up a persistent volume:
It is only possible to create a persistent volume if the USB stick was installed using Tails Installer.
Now that it is possible to install IMG images with Etcher, that's not true anymore and should be fixed
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from fix the persistent volume documentation to Remove irrelevant mentions of Tails Installer, post USB images
- Assignee changed from sajolida to cbrownstein
- Target version set to Tails_3.13
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch set to doc/16548-remove-tails-installer-mentions
Here is a branch!