Upgrade Linux to 4.19.20+ for Tails 3.13
Note that the Debian changelog reads:
* random: Enable RANDOM_TRUST_CPU. This can be reverted using the kernel parameter: random.trust_cpu=off
I'm inclined to trust Ben Hutchings' judgement on this front.
Also, the 4.19.20 Debian package brings lots of hardware enablement improvements (added drivers and optional hardware support features).
- Subject changed from Consider Linux 4.19.20+ for Tails 3.13 to Upgrade Linux to 4.19.20+ for Tails 3.13
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to anonym
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Type of work changed from Research to Code
@anonym same as #16462#note-12.