Write release notes for 3.14
Type of work:
- Blocks Feature #15941: Core work 2018Q4 → 2019Q2: Technical writing added
- Related to Feature #15291: Remove less popular packages that users could install themselves added
- Related to Feature #15807: Define & apply clear criteria for including dictionaries, fonts and language packs added
- Related to Bug #16608: Disable the topIcons GNOME Shell extension in one Tails release added
- Blocked by Feature #16681: Add to the release notes process to tweet about important features separately and in the future added
- Assignee changed from sajolida to CyrilBrulebois
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch set to web/release-3.14
I wrote the releases notes in 230121a895.
Tails 3.14 is out: https://tails.boum.org/news/version_3.14/ with mitigation of the MDS attacks (RIDL, Fallout, and ZombieLoad) and more.
I should be back tomorrow around 14:00 UTC.
- Target version changed from Tails_3.14 to Tails_3.15
- Blocked by deleted (Feature #16681: Add to the release notes process to tweet about important features separately and in the future)
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- QA Check deleted (
Ready for QA)
- Target version changed from Tails_3.15 to Tails_3.14.1
Also available in: Atom