bittorrent.lizard is not seeding
Possibly because of the UDP-related DDoS mitigations put in place during January 2019?
Assigning to the sysadmin currently on duty for initial investigation.
- Target version changed from Tails_3.12 to Tails_3.13
- Blocks Feature #13242: Core work: Sysadmin (Maintain our already existing services) added
- Target version changed from Tails_3.13 to Tails_3.14
- Related to Feature #6996: Enable web seeding in torrent files added
- Assignee changed from bertagaz to intrigeri
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
Asked the colo to make another exception (on top of DNS) to the DDoS mitigation rules.
I set up Torrent sharing on my servers and on lizard as usual, and it seems another server of mine got lizard as a peer.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
I confirm lizard is seeding at the moment.
Also available in: Atom