"Anti test: Detecting UDP leaks of DNS lookups with the firewall leak detector" fails on Jenkins
It started failing a few days ago. I suspect that's caused by the DDoS mitigations but let's investigate. Possible outcomes: mark the test as fragile, fix the infra, call this an actual bug in Tails or its test suite.
#4 Updated by intrigeri about 1 month ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Type of work changed from Research to Sysadmin
Confirmed, the DDoS mitigation blocks replies to
host -t A torproject.org 126.96.36.199 which is run by our test suite. Implementing a firewall trick to work it around.
#5 Updated by intrigeri about 1 month ago
- % Done changed from 10 to 40
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
Fix deployed, that command now works when run from isotester1. Will check that it indeed fixes the affected test suite scenario before sending to the sysadmin on duty (groente) for QA.
groente, while you're at it, please also review my similar fix for NTP: 4e1675cd665b5d3b4ee89827121f18250dc888cc..baefed44aa54db2cd361bc6c68213f3224004cfd :)
#6 Updated by intrigeri about 1 month ago
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to groente
- % Done changed from 40 to 50
groente, see my previous comment :)