Stick to Tor 0.3.4 in Tails 3.12
I've spotted a regression caused by the upgrade to 0.3.5 (see #16348). We have enough other issues to fix in time for 3.12, so let's stick to 0.3.4 in Tails 3.12.
https://jenkins.tails.boum.org/view/Tails_ISO/job/build_Tails_ISO_bugfix-16349-tor-0.3.4-force-all-tests/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/build-artifacts/tails-amd64-bugfix_16349-tor-0.3.4+force-all-tests-3.12-20190112T1542Zfirstname.lastname@example.org/*view*/ confirms the intended version of the tor package is installed.
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 10 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
During the full test suite run on Jenkins, the Pidgin tests that failed with Tor 0.3.5 pass. Only failures are:
- the UDP leak detection that started failing everywhere, needs a ticket
- a few @fragile tests
- File tails-amd64-bugfix_16349-tor-0.3.4+force-all-tests-3.12-20190114T1028Z-b15b0dde78.buildlog.xz added
- Assignee changed from lamby to intrigeri
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
- Checked out
- Built. See attached
- Check Tor Browser about page:
- Check Tor actually works.