- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
Cannot open file /var/lib/spamassassin/3.004002/updates_spamassassin_org/1850154.tar.gz: No such file or directory at /usr/bin/sa-update line 1600. suggests that
http_get (which should use wget on this system and retry a few times) failed to download that file. I've added the
--verbose switch for
/etc/cron.daily/spamassassin to confirm it's what's happening. Will revert once I'm done here.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
I did not fail a single time since a week, so for now I'll assume the errors we've seen were one-off network issues. Reverted the local tweak to
Please reopen if this happens again more than 2 days in a row.