Feature #14534: Propose a better UX when Wi-Fi is not working
Notification on MAC spoofing failure is truncated
Type of work:
User interface design
See screenshots in attachment.
- Related to Bug #10559: MAC spoofing failure notification should point to the corresponding documentation added
- Related to Feature #14544: Spend software developer time on smallish UX improvements added
- Blocked by Bug #16385: Research how frequent MAC spoofing failures are added
- Assignee deleted (
We'll reassign it to someone as soon as it can be tackled as part of #14544.
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Related to Feature #16707: MAC spoofing failure notification should mention the name of the interface added
- Related to deleted (Feature #14544: Spend software developer time on smallish UX improvements)
Also available in: Atom