Please merge the branch, but don't stash the commits together, when merging, as they are fixing/improving things for different bugs.
- Make save-suggestions.sh cronjob more silent
- Set needed parameters for staging ikiwiki build (Improves: #15625)
- Add an script to handle weblate merges (update-weblate_git.py)
- Refactoring update-weblate-components.py
- Use update-weblate-components.py in cron.sh (fixes #15185)
- Use correct committer name and email for new Weblate components. (Improves: #15674)
- Create new Weblate components directly (without using ImportProject), otherwise we consume to much CPU/RAM in rescaning without need.
#5 Updated by hefee over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Resolved to New
- QA Check set to Dev Needed
Sorry, I cared a lot of the logic inside update-weblate-component and update_weblate_git. But I forgotten to check also the "simple" usage in cron.sh.
I reopen this issue again, as I missed to use the correct path for update-weblate-compnents.py used in cron.sh.
I updated my hefee/dev/translation-server branch on new master and only the new patch is on top: