stone complains with:
Warning: Unknown variable: 'real_gid'. at /etc/puppet/code/modules/user/manifests/managed.pp:139:8
#1 Updated by groente over 1 year ago
- Assignee changed from groente to intrigeri
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch set to puppet-user:bugfix/16213-warning-about-real_gid
like this real_gid will be declared under all possible conditions, so conditionals on real_gid lateron will not be stuck with an unknown variable.
#4 Updated by intrigeri over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from Tails_3.12 to Tails_3.11
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
I've checked what upstream could be. https://gitlab.com/shared-puppet-modules-group/user/ is archived so forget it. Among the remotes I have for this module, only the immerda one has more recent changes than our version. And interestingly, they've applied the exact same fix already: https://git.puppet.immerda.ch/module-user/commit/?id=1e3c0ff2d543f798b938dc3897bba3b74af6f36e.