URLs without explicit .html are not redirected anymore
This is a regression, probably coming from self-hosting our website, and it's affecting the donation campaign (and probably other things), so marking as "High".
- Related to Bug #16127: Website install/ broken added
- Related to deleted (Bug #16127: Website install/ broken)
- Duplicated by Bug #16127: Website install/ broken added
Also see #16127: /install has the same issue.
But there are also other problems, like some CSS files are not found (assistant.css results in a 404). That's why the page looks funky.
I've sent a mail to sysadmins this morning already, and now told them about this bug, so that they can find more info about the issue. I think intrigeri is not available today btw.
i'm seeing gateway timeouts on the ping command:
- [14/Nov/2018:18:52:06 +0000] "GET /ikiwiki.cgi?do=ping HTTP/1.1" 504 183 "-" "curl/7.52.1"
that's likely to be related
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
- Target version set to Tails_3.11
set the timeout higher, and indeed the ping command was taking longer than the old limit, but manages to finish now.
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to sajolida
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
added a rewrite to force trailing slashes in the nginx config, i believe the problem is now fixed, can you confirm?
- Assignee changed from sajolida to intrigeri
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to groente
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Cleaned up the regexp as discussed over XMPP, the fix still seems to work. Please review :)
- Blocks Feature #13284: Core work: Sysadmin (Adapt our infrastructure) added
- Assignee changed from groente to intrigeri
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
yep, that should do the trick aswell!
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Related to Bug #16220: Website's "add trailing slash" trick is partly broken added
Also available in: Atom