devel branch FTBFS with ublock 1.17
While working on the
feature/buster branch, I've noticed that
devel FTBFSes because of the recent uploads of ublock 1.17 to sid:
Checking for .orig files E: Some patches are fuzzy and leave .orig files around: /sbin/start-stop-daemon.orig /usr/share/webext/ublock-origin/js/background.js.orig E: config/chroot_local-hooks/99-zzz_check-for-dot-orig-files failed (exit non-zero). You should check for errors.
This should be fixed by the attached patch, which I'm currently testing on top of my
#8 Updated by intrigeri over 1 year ago
- Assignee changed from CyrilBrulebois to intrigeri
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch changed from bugfix/16044-refresh-ublock-origin-context to bugfix/16044-refresh-ublock-origin-context+force-all-tests
Thank you both!
+force-all-tests to the branch name so we get useful Jenkins results (most Tor Browser tests are tagged
fragile). kibi has no Jenkins access yet so I'll monitor the test suite results.
Someone (be it segfault, kibi or me, whoever claims it first) should test that uBlock works fine in the resulting ISO.
#9 Updated by intrigeri over 1 year ago
- % Done changed from 10 to 60
A couple test failures on Jenkins are probably unrelated but deserve closer investigation. OTOH it can't be worse than no devel ISO at all and without the fuzzy patch, we would have taken this upgrade without even noticing, so I'm going to merge this (but keep this ticket open for further checks). On the failure screenshots I see the uBlock icon but I still want to verify it works fine.
#10 Updated by intrigeri over 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to 11
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from Tails_3.10.1 to Tails_3.12
- % Done changed from 60 to 100
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
On the failure screenshots I see the uBlock icon but I still want to verify it works fine.