Update our plans to remove removable flag requirement
- Blocked by Bug #15991: Code review & rubber-duck for USB Image added
- Blocked by deleted (Bug #15991: Code review & rubber-duck for USB Image)
- Target version changed from Tails_3.10.1 to Tails_3.11
"up to 4h, iff. it fits into intrigeri's total allocated time budget" ⇒ I'll only know if this fits once I've done the rest of my work, which won't happen before the 3.10 release.
- Related to Feature #10731: Tails Installer should not allow installing on non-removable USB sticks added
- Related to Feature #6397: Support booting from devices exposed as non-removable added
- Target version changed from Tails_3.11 to Tails_3.12
- Type of work changed from Communicate to Research
- Target version deleted (
"up to 4h, iff. it fits into intrigeri's total allocated time budget"
It does not fit. I would still like to look into this at some point but anyone should feel free to take it over. Please reassign the ticket to you before you start working on it, to limit the risk of race conditions and duplicated work :)
- Parent task changed from #15293 to #15292
- Category set to Installation
- Parent task deleted (
Also available in: Atom