APT pinning broken for stretch-backports
The APT pinning for stretch-backports is ignored, because we set the origin to "Debian" instead of "Debian Backports". I see that this was done on purpose in 8efc9e33, because our snapshots repo uses "Debian" as its origin. But in
config/chroot_local-includes/lib/live/config/1500-reconfigure-APT, we change the repo to the official Debian repo, which uses "Debian Backports" as the origin for backports.
I see two solutions: Use a different archive for backports in our repo, which uses "o=Debian Backports". Or replace the origin for the backport pins in
- Assignee changed from segfault to intrigeri
- QA Check changed from Dev Needed to Ready for QA
[a,n]does not do what you think it does: this "character class" will match any single char among "a", "n" (so far so good)… and "," (incorrect).
Fixed in ec50ebb27690ee08f3b78ac7727edb23a35e2eb8.
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to segfault
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Dev Needed
Code review passes
Actually not: d4bd6d00f5d912a0e701a1e849b85b7a2a2b4a1f introduces a regression in the "Custom APT repository" regexp.
deb[.]tails[.]boum[.]org was correct but
deb.tails.boum.org matches e.g.
debXtailsYboumZorg, which it should not.
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix committed
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
argh, how can i suck so hard at parsing regex.
You're learning :)
fixed in 9fb81395ae4d8b03ce6d944895240ca4ee2fae4d.