Feature #16096: Donation campaign 2019
Update "How we spend our money"
We haven't updated it since 2016 and our finances have changed quite a bit.
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
Actually, this changed quite a lot. Taking our accounting from 2017+2018 until now I get:
32% Core 26% Administration 20% Features 13% Meetings 6% Help desk 3% Infrastructure
So yeah, let's update this figure if we have the time.
I should also discuss with moire what we should put it in, in terms of categories, labels, etc. And maybe document somewhere how to build it.
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to sajolida
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Dev Needed
1d7045d7a54c5a0d63a2f71f3d0557f5bd53f805 (and the lack of the source file) violates our commitment to Tails being free software. Is there secret info in that spreadsheet? Is there any reasonably cheap way to have a source spreadsheet that we can publish?
Now, this problem was not introduced by this branch so I've merged it anyway.
#10 Updated by sajolida about 1 month ago
- To create SVG pie charts: https://medium.com/@heyoka/scratch-made-svg-donut-pie-charts-in-html5-2c587e935d72
- To have a better color palette: