Project

General

Profile

Feature #15971

Feature #16096: Donation campaign 2019

Update "How we spend our money"

Added by sajolida 11 months ago. Updated 2 months ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
Fundraising
Target version:
Start date:
09/22/2018
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Feature Branch:
web/15971-expenses
Type of work:
Accounting
Blueprint:
Starter:
Affected tool:

Description

We haven't updated it since 2016 and our finances have changed quite a bit.

Associated revisions

Revision ec83cae7
Added by intrigeri 3 months ago

Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/web/15971-expenses' (Closes: #15971)

History

#1 Updated by sajolida 11 months ago

  • Priority changed from Normal to Low

Actually, this changed quite a lot. Taking our accounting from 2017+2018 until now I get:

32%    Core
26%    Administration
20%    Features
13%    Meetings
6%    Help desk
3%    Infrastructure

So yeah, let's update this figure if we have the time.

I should also discuss with moire what we should put it in, in terms of categories, labels, etc. And maybe document somewhere how to build it.

#2 Updated by sajolida 11 months ago

  • Priority changed from Low to Elevated

#3 Updated by sajolida 10 months ago

  • Target version changed from Tails_3.10.1 to Tails_3.11

We can do that later on. I have a better process this year after working on #16042 so that should be fast.

#4 Updated by sajolida 10 months ago

  • Priority changed from Elevated to Normal

We started the campaign without this, so it's not urgent.

#5 Updated by sajolida 9 months ago

  • Assignee deleted (sajolida)
  • Target version deleted (Tails_3.11)
  • Parent task changed from #14877 to #16096

Next year.

#6 Updated by sajolida 7 months ago

  • Subject changed from Consider updating "How we spend our money" to Update "How we spend our money"

#7 Updated by sajolida 5 months ago

  • Target version set to Tails_3.14
  • QA Check set to Ready for QA
  • Feature Branch set to web/15971-expenses

#8 Updated by intrigeri 5 months ago

  • Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
  • Assignee set to intrigeri

#9 Updated by intrigeri 5 months ago

  • Assignee changed from intrigeri to sajolida
  • QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Dev Needed

1d7045d7a54c5a0d63a2f71f3d0557f5bd53f805 (and the lack of the source file) violates our commitment to Tails being free software. Is there secret info in that spreadsheet? Is there any reasonably cheap way to have a source spreadsheet that we can publish?

Now, this problem was not introduced by this branch so I've merged it anyway.

#11 Updated by sajolida 4 months ago

  • Assignee changed from sajolida to intrigeri
  • Target version changed from Tails_3.14 to Tails_3.15
  • QA Check changed from Dev Needed to Ready for QA

I replaced the PNG by a SVG in 8dc2c498be. Please have a look.

#12 Updated by intrigeri 3 months ago

  • Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

#13 Updated by intrigeri 3 months ago

  • QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass

Merged (I've assumed you wanted me to do this on top of having a look :)

#14 Updated by intrigeri 3 months ago

And also: amazing we can do this with inline SVG, super glad you've learnt this \o/

#15 Updated by anonym 2 months ago

  • Target version changed from Tails_3.15 to Tails_3.14.1

Also available in: Atom PDF