This is a placeholder ticket so we can mark other tickets as blocking this one, even if they have a target version closer to us than 4.0.
- Blocked by Bug #15477: Consider upgrading to live-boot 1:20180328+ added
- Blocked by Bug #15857: Make feature/buster build added
- Blocked by Bug #15187: fontconfig cache is not reproducible in Buster added
- Blocked by Feature #15747: Ensure we don't install our custom initramfs-tools on Buster added
- Blocks Feature #16138: Ship a pre-compiled AppArmor binary cache added
- Blocks Bug #15010: Installer: get rid of workaround for udisks bug#418 in SetFlags() added
- Blocked by deleted (Bug #15477: Consider upgrading to live-boot 1:20180328+)
Why we need this ticket? Why is Target_version for all the tickets blocking this is not enough?
- Blocks Bug #16320: Obsolete CompressionLevel in ssh_config added
Why we need this ticket?
@hefee, so we can marked tickets as blocked by this one, e.g. stuff that needs Buster to happen but shall not block our 4.0 release.
- Blocks Feature #5463: Support Thunderbolt in a security-conscious way added
- Blocks Bug #15477: Consider upgrading to live-boot 1:20180328+ added
- Blocks deleted (Feature #16138: Ship a pre-compiled AppArmor binary cache)
- Blocks Feature #15450: Create LUKS2 persistent volumes by default added
- Blocks Bug #16757: Remove tails-greeter's dependency on libcaribou-gtk3-module added
Also available in: Atom