Feature #15292: Distribute a USB image
Bug #16006: USB image: adjust documentation
Bug #16007: Document the usage of graphical dd tools
Document Etcher to install Tails from Windows
Type of work:
- Target version set to Tails_3.10.1
The deadline for that is October 31 → 3.10.
- Parent task changed from #15660 to #16007
- Target version changed from Tails_3.10.1 to Tails_3.11
- Feature Branch set to doc/11682-15808-etcher
The instructions are ready. There's still lots of cleaning to do, feel free to comment about this if you want but I already have a big list on my side :)
I did both Mac and Windows on the same branch for the sake of simplicity...
- Assignee changed from sajolida to cbrownstein
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Assignee changed from cbrownstein to sajolida
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
Everything looks good to me!
Excellent, I merged this branch into doc/15660-usb-images. Thanks for the quick review!
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- QA Check deleted (
Also available in: Atom