Bug #11082: Replace Liferea
Adjust persistence setup to Thunderbird being recommended for feeds
Update tails-persistence-setup to its current feature/14594-asp-gui branch (refs: #15775).
… at commit 1448e5717ad2c4c11b2307f9726e97cae50b866f.
#3 Updated by intrigeri about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- I've set target version for #15745 to 3.9 myself a few weeks ago. Thanks for working on it!
- You've already done the work on the persistence side (so I've closed #7625 as a duplicate), which is great IMO.
So the only remaining thing left for 3.10 or 3.11 will be to actually remove Liferea :)
#8 Updated by intrigeri about 1 year ago
Merged into master and in turn into feature/14594-asp-gui (that's what we'll ship in 3.9), resolved the conflict. In theory, this should not be merged nor packaged before we're sure we can ship Thunderbird 60 in 3.9~rc1 (#15091) so merging today was a bit bold, but fingers crossed: worst case users will be suggested during the 3.9~rc1 lifetime to use Thunderbird for feeds, no big deal. So I'm going to apply this patch in tails.git on the feature/14594-asp-gui and feature/15091-thunderbird-60 branches (respectively the patch that comes from t-p-s:feature/14594-asp-gui and from t-p-s:master).
#9 Updated by intrigeri about 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix committed
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
Both done. The ISO will FTBFS once packages are built and uploaded during the 3.9~rc1 release process, which will remind me to remove the obsolete patches.