Project

General

Profile

Feature #15673

Feature #10034: Translation web platform

Feature #15079: Integrate the platform with our Git and ikiwiki infrastructure

Feature #15082: Have the Weblate Git communicate with our main Git repository

Import non active languages from Weblate's Git repository into our main tails.git

Added by u about 1 year ago. Updated about 2 months ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
-
Category:
Infrastructure
Target version:
Start date:
06/19/2018
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Feature Branch:
Type of work:
Sysadmin
Blueprint:
Starter:
Affected tool:
Translation Platform

Description

We want all languages po files handled in maingit.
We need to make sure, that the production website can handle the case, that there are po files that should not been displayed.

Either by fixing #15355 or add the non active languages to the ignore regex in ikiwki.

Writing documentation for how to add a new language from now on.


Related issues

Related to Tails - Feature #15355: Make the ikiwiki PO plugin able to update PO files for languages that are disabled on the website In Progress 03/01/2018

Associated revisions

Revision 341a6057 (diff)
Added by intrigeri about 2 months ago

Weblate: start documenting how to enable a new language (refs: #15673).

History

#1 Updated by u about 1 year ago

  • Blocked by Feature #15355: Make the ikiwiki PO plugin able to update PO files for languages that are disabled on the website added

#2 Updated by intrigeri 8 months ago

  • Parent task set to #15082

#3 Updated by intrigeri 8 months ago

  • Category set to Infrastructure
  • Assignee changed from u to intrigeri
  • Type of work changed from Contributors documentation to Sysadmin
  • Affected tool set to Translation Platform

#4 Updated by hefee 7 months ago

  • Subject changed from Manually import non active languages from Weblate's Git repository into our main.git to Import non active languages from Weblate's Git repository into our main.git
  • Description updated (diff)

#5 Updated by intrigeri 5 months ago

  • Target version set to Tails_3.15

#6 Updated by intrigeri 4 months ago

  • Subject changed from Import non active languages from Weblate's Git repository into our main.git to Import non active languages from Weblate's Git repository into our main tails.git

#7 Updated by intrigeri about 2 months ago

  • Blocked by deleted (Feature #15355: Make the ikiwiki PO plugin able to update PO files for languages that are disabled on the website)

#8 Updated by intrigeri about 2 months ago

  • Related to Feature #15355: Make the ikiwiki PO plugin able to update PO files for languages that are disabled on the website added

#9 Updated by intrigeri about 2 months ago

  • Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress

Either by fixing #15355 or add the non active languages to the ignore regex in ikiwki.

#15355 was not reviewed upstream yet despite my pings, so I did the latter (with the exclude ikiwiki setting).

Writing documentation for how to add a new language from now on.

I did what I could in 341a6057004397fdb1def4b06d4a9583d1f7a78f and @hefee should add the bits they know about. I've left a placeholder for that.
I don't think this blocks what this ticket was originally about (merging weblate's master branch into our canonical master branch) so I'll move that part to #15085.

#10 Updated by intrigeri about 2 months ago

  • Status changed from In Progress to Resolved

#11 Updated by intrigeri about 2 months ago

  • Assignee deleted (intrigeri)

Also available in: Atom PDF