#2 Updated by sajolida over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from Document the usage of graphical dd tools to Adapt our installation pages to distributing USB images
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee changed from u to sajolida
- QA Check deleted (
I'm repurposing this ticket to be the parent ticket for all the web and doc work around distributing USB images.
#8 Updated by cbrownstein about 1 year ago
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
I made a small fix (331fe3fc): "USB" → "USB stick".
Otherwise, looks good!
#9 Updated by sajolida about 1 year ago
- Assignee changed from sajolida to cbrownstein
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Info Needed
Thanks for the fix! I merged the branch into doc/16006-usb-images.
Still, I reverted 189055056f.
I usually never edit the text of translations myself (unless it's a language that I speak as well as a native speaker). Whenever I unfuzzed translations in my branch so far, I was always modifying some code inside them, mostly CSS classes, which are not translated.
Feel free to submit commits with changes to translations if you consult translators first on XMPP for example. If you even do that make this clear in your commit messages and split these changes for other ones.
But here for exemple, I searched for "desde memoria USB" (vs "desde una memoria") in all our Spanish translations and I think that you didn't review your changes with translators this time. That's why I reverted them. Tell me if I guessed wrong.