Upload the 3.7 ISO to our Tails ISO history git-annex repo
This step of the release process was skipped during the 3.7 release.
FTR during the 3.8 release, this blocked the manual testing for a while as the manual tester who committed to do the incremental upgrade test needed this ISO and would have downloaded it from our ISO history annex. We were lucky that 3.7 is still seeded via BitTorrent (not by us).
- Target version changed from Tails_3.8 to Tails_3.9
- QA Check set to Dev Needed
- Target version changed from Tails_3.9 to Tails_3.10.1
- Target version changed from Tails_3.10.1 to Tails_3.11
- Target version changed from Tails_3.11 to Tails_3.12
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- QA Check changed from Dev Needed to Pass
- Target version changed from Tails_3.12 to Tails_3.13
Also available in: Atom