We do not provide OpenPGP signature for the Additional Software feature Beta ISO
A user asked why there was no signature file for the ISO linked in the latest call for testing.
I suppose it is because this ISO is just for testing the feature and not to be used everyday, I think just adding "experimental" on the link may be more clear (like in https://tails.boum.org/news/test_redesigned_Tails_Greeter).
- Assignee changed from sajolida to u
- Target version set to Tails_3.8
You're right: there's no need for a signature on a testing ISO.
I'll let u adjust her annoucement as she see fit or simply reject this ticket.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Rejected
Absolutely. I will add this information to the blogpost.
- Related to Bug #15626: Verify (and Document?) Additional Software Feature behaviour with apt-key added
- Related to deleted (Bug #15626: Verify (and Document?) Additional Software Feature behaviour with apt-key)
Also available in: Atom