Installer reinstall option displays incorrect stick capacity
In Tails Installer, "Target USB stick" displays the capacity of the USB stick. However, the "Reinstall (delete all data)" option displays the size of the Tails partition, rather than the capacity of the USB stick. The inconsistency might suggest to the user that Tails Installer is detecting another USB stick or that there is some kind of error.
@emmapeel has confirmed this bug.
Enable the bugfix-15590-14849-14720-14810-installer-fixes-for-3.9 APT overlay (refs: #15590).
#3 Updated by cbrownstein 10 months ago
- File Screenshot from 2018-05-05 17-16-06.png View added
- File Screenshot from 2018-05-05 17-16-36.png View added
- Assignee changed from emmapeel to kurono
I cannot reproduce this. More info about it? Like a screenshot.
I'm adding screenshots to this ticket. 128 GB is the correct capacity of the drive.
- % Done changed from 60 to 90
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
- Feature Branch changed from bug/15590-incorrect-stick-capacity to bugfix/15590-14849-14720-14810-installer-fixes-for-3.9, installer:bugfix/15590-14849-14720-14810-installer-fixes-for-3.9
I confirm this fixes the bug and the "Reinstall" feature still works.