Feature #15023: Upgrade to Tor Browser based on Firefox ESR60
Update plans and timeline wrt. upgrading to Tor Browser based on Firefox 60ESR
We shall do that end of May and then again end of June.
- Blocked by Feature #15530: Start upgrading to Tor Browser based on Firefox ESR60 added
- Description updated (diff)
- Priority changed from Normal to Elevated
For now I'm leaving #15530 on anonym's plate (he wants one FT ticket on his plate). Depending on the progress in a month we'll keep it this way or I'll share this work with segfault.
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Due date set to 06/28/2018
- Priority changed from Elevated to High
- Target version changed from Tails_3.8 to Tails_3.9
The decision will be made at the FT meeting on June 28 i.e. 2 days after the 3.8 release.
We'll make plans on 2018-07-03, 16:00 CEST.
- Due date changed from 06/28/2018 to 07/03/2018
- Due date changed from 07/03/2018 to 07/04/2018
We have a plan! I still need 2 bits of info to be 100% confident in this plan:
- will we have to deal with Tor Launcher XUL ext disappearing? (#14555)
- does the test suite expose big issues? (#15701)
I'll try to gather the answers by tomorrow night.
- Due date changed from 07/04/2018 to 07/06/2018
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
Things seem to be under control so unless crazy shit happens our plan should work :)
Also available in: Atom