Additional Software gets opened multiple times
See screenshot in attachment.
- If you click multiple times on the gear button in the persistent storage configuration.
- If you open it multiple times from the Applications menu.
It's especially annoying when doing:
- Start without a persistent storage.
- Open Additional Software.
- Click on the link to "create a persistent storage".
- Create the persistent storage.
- Click on the gear button in the persistent storage configuration.
- → The same window opens again...
I don't think it's a big deal but if that can be solved it will look much more polished to people who might otherwise face this.
#1 Updated by intrigeri over 1 year ago
Given the timing I wonder if this should be reparented to #14592 to make it clear it's not a blocker for the initial implementation and beta release. Once we've decided whether it's a blocker for considering this work done, we may need to set the "Deliverable for" field.