Update tails-sysadmins@ OpenPGP key
Our test suite started telling us
The following key(s) will not be valid in 3 months: D113CB6D5131D34BA5F0FE9E70F4F03116525F43, 373DA2F425C9D097B95ADAD458BA940CCA0A30B4 yesterday.
#3 Updated by intrigeri over 1 year ago
Argh, our Jenkins test suite wrapper is too clever: it thinks there's only doc changes on my branch (which is true except we import those keys into the live user's keyring during boot) so it did not run any test on the ISO. So I've taken this as an opportunity to merge my old branch for #7037 in order to force a test suite run and to kill a second drone with the same stone.
#4 Updated by intrigeri over 1 year ago
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to bertagaz
- % Done changed from 10 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
#6 Updated by bertagaz over 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix committed
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
Notes to the reviewer/merger¶
Please merge into stable and then merge stable into devel, so this makes it into 3.5.1 if we have to release it.