All devices that the USB image is copied to have the same GUID, which can cause problems if multiple Tails devices are plugged in at the same time. The plan is to prevent this by setting a random disk GUID during the first boot of the device.
#8 Updated by intrigeri over 1 year ago
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to segfault
- Target version changed from Tails_3.10.1 to Tails_3.11
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Info Needed
Please reassign to me once you think it's ready for a review & tell me how I can test this.
Postponing to 3.11 as you've requested on XMPP :)
#9 Updated by intrigeri over 1 year ago
- Assignee changed from segfault to intrigeri
- Target version changed from Tails_3.11 to Tails_3.10.1
- QA Check changed from Info Needed to Ready for QA
Update by segfault: this is probably ready to be reviewed and https://gitlab.com/segfault3/tails-usb-image-from-iso explains how to test it.