Research explaining admin password in graphical polkit prompt
Can you please elaborate what this is about in the description of this ticket?
The idea was to explain that the password asked is the "Admin password" set in the greeter. I don't think this is actually part of the deliverable for ASP.
- Assignee changed from alant to sajolida
- Parent task changed from #14594 to #14592
- QA Check set to Info Needed
I don't know what to do with this ticket. I won't have time to do that as port of ASP unless we decide it's a priority.
- Related to Feature #14544: Spend software developer time on smallish UX improvements added
I did some quick research and failed to see a way to change the prompt without patching polkit.
- Assignee deleted (
- Parent task deleted (
- QA Check deleted (
- Affected tool deleted (
Additional Software Packages)
We won't do that as part of the Additional Software project.
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
This is not less important that many tickets with "Priority: Normal".
Also available in: Atom