Feature #14468: Add VeraCrypt support to Tails
Feature #15214: Iteration 1: Support unlocking VeraCrypt partitions in GNOME
Iteration 1: Write tests for unlocking VeraCrypt partitions in GNOME
VeraCrypt test suite (USB drive): add pending scenarios and implement VeraCrypt volume creation (refs: #15238).
VeraCrypt test suite (USB drive): remove useless scenario (refs: #14471, #15238).
It's essentially a subset of "Scenario: Use GNOME Disks to unlock a USB drive
that has a basic VeraCrypt volume with a keyfile". It was useful for the initial
development but not worse increasing the development feedback loop.
- Category set to Test suite
- Target version changed from Tails_3.9 to Tails_3.7
- Subject changed from Write tests for unlocking VeraCrypt partitions in GNOME to Iteration 1: Write tests for unlocking VeraCrypt partitions in GNOME
- Priority changed from Normal to Elevated
- Target version changed from Tails_3.7 to Tails_3.8
- Target version changed from Tails_3.8 to Tails_3.9
- Blocks Feature #14471: Write tests for VeraCrypt support in GNOME Disks added
- Blocked by Feature #15628: Consider re-enabling automounting to improve VeraCrypt UX added
FTR, while looking at test suite results for the VeraCrypt beta, I've noticed that c707d4f128821f402fc398085f3c227bb05575fc ("Enable automounting of media") breaks big parts of the test suite: various notifications and prompts hide the parts of the screen we're looking for. Sadly, this prevents us from using our test suite to gain confidence in the VeraCrypt patch set. Anyway, let's first decide something on #15628 and let's not spend time now adapting the test suite to this change.
- Assignee changed from anonym to intrigeri
- Target version changed from Tails_3.9 to Tails_3.10.1
- Feature Branch set to test/14471-veracrypt
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- % Done changed from 10 to 20
Done for Unlock VeraCrypt Volumes, let's see what Jenkins thinks. TBD: GNOME Disks.
- % Done changed from 20 to 30
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
Done for GNOME Disks too.
Everything implemented and works locally, now waiting for Jenkins results.
- % Done changed from 30 to 50
These tests now seem pretty solid to me but before requesting a review I need to make the file container ones more robust => see you on #15239.
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to CyrilBrulebois
- Target version changed from Tails_3.10.1 to Tails_3.11
- Status changed from In Progress to 11
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Assignee deleted (
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
- Status changed from 11 to Resolved
Also available in: Atom