devel branch FTBFS since aufs-dkms 4.14 is in sid
The simplest fix is probably to upload the 4.13 aufs-dkms package to our custom APT repo until we're ready to switch to 4.14 (#14976).
Install Linux 4.13 from stretch-backports (refs: #15132).
It is getting complicated to install it from sid these days. Let's install it
from stretch-backports until we can upgrade to 4.14 (#14976).
- Feature Branch set to bugfix/15132-devel-ftbfs
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to bertagaz
- Target version changed from Tails_3.5 to Tails_3.6
- % Done changed from 10 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
Hi! Please review'n'merge into devel ASAP as this problem blocks any work based on devel. Thanks in advance.
- Blocks Bug #12460: Thunderbird doesn't use its dedicated SocksPort added
- Blocks Bug #14521: Improve UX when GDM does not start added
- Blocks Bug #15029: Check list of backends in the usr.sbin.cups AppArmor profile (2018 edition) added
- Blocks Bug #15116: X.Org does not start with some NVidia Maxwell and Pascal graphic cards added
- Blocks Bug #9059: "Additional software" locks the opening of the desktop added
The branch builds and tests fine on Jenkins, and the diff looks OK. I'm all for merging it. Should I do it myself?
Th branch builds and tests fine on Jenkins, and the diff looks OK. I'm all for merging it. Should I do it myself?
Yes, please (until 2018-03-31 the RM is the fallback person for review'n'merges, but this should not prevent other core developers to help with it, especially with high priority issues such as this one; starting on 2018-04-01 review'n'merges will be handled by the Foundations Team).
- Assignee changed from bertagaz to alant
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix committed
- Assignee deleted (
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
- Status changed from Fix committed to Resolved
Also available in: Atom