Feature #14548: Fix issues identified in the expert review done by jaster on our installation instructions
Improve visibility of scrollbar in persistence assistant
Type of work:
User interface design
See screenshot in attachment: why not display the scrollbar by default?
I agree that it is very hard for users to know that they are able to scroll in this window.
- Related to Feature #15118: Mention in persistence assistant to only enable the features that are needed added
- Related to Feature #15119: Link to documentation from persistence assistant added
- Related to Feature #15109: Rename 'Persistence wizard' as 'Persistence assistant' added
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
This didn't happen to be a problem for any of the users who participated in the user testing of the Additional Software beta → lowering priority.
- Related to Feature #15784: Always show scrollbar in persistence setup wizard added
- Related to Bug #15796: Mitigate Foreshadow aka. L1 Terminal Fault vulnerabilities added
- Related to deleted (Bug #15796: Mitigate Foreshadow aka. L1 Terminal Fault vulnerabilities)
- Related to Feature #15769: Make tails-persistence easier to scroll added
- Status changed from Confirmed to Duplicate
It seems like #15784 actually solved this issue. So I'm marking this as duplicate.
Also available in: Atom