Feature #10034: Translation web platform
Test the set up of the translation platform
- commits & commit messages to weblate Git
#3 Updated by emmapeel almost 2 years ago
I am testing this but is a moving target, specially if we are to do #15274 soon.
But the server can:
- subscribe new users with email confirmation link
- send optional email notifications for:
- Component wide notifications - In your watched projects
- merge failure
- new language request
- Translation notifications
- Only for your translated languages in your watched projects
- on any translation
- on new string to translate
- on new suggestion
- on new contributor
- on new comment
Messages get committed to the repo. Not sure what else to test there but this is working quite OK.
Regarding reviews the current situation is like this:
- Suggestions don't change the file.
- File changes are done when a translation gets approved ('saved') by an admin, or 2 users voting for it.
- Anonymous users can suggest but they still need to get 2 votes from registered users to get a translation accepted.
- Commits are lazy, so you should not get many for each file. They can be triggered by hand, or will happen if changing translator or pulling from Tails master.
But is bound to change with the upgrade.