Project

General

Profile

Feature #15075

Feature #10034: Translation web platform

Design and set up user roles, languages and reviewing process

Added by u almost 2 years ago. Updated 5 months ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
-
Category:
-
Target version:
Start date:
01/31/2018
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Feature Branch:
Type of work:
Sysadmin
Blueprint:
Starter:
Affected tool:

Description

for the translation platform. Some of this work has already been done. But some is still left to be done , and in particular to be documented.


Subtasks

Feature #15274: Update weblate to the newest possible version in translate.lizardResolved

Bug #15357: Clarify how the review process of Weblate influences git commitResolved

Bug #15674: Change all Weblate components to use correct committer name and emailResolved

History

#2 Updated by dachary almost 2 years ago

https://translate.tails.boum.org/ is currently running weblate 2.10. You may want to upgrade to 2.18 (the latest) as it introduced an Approved state in the review workflow that is convenient

#3 Updated by emmapeel almost 2 years ago

  • Assignee changed from emmapeel to dachary

dachary wrote:

https://translate.tails.boum.org/ is currently running weblate 2.10. You may want to upgrade to 2.18 (the latest) as it introduced an Approved state in the review workflow that is convenient

Thanks for letting me know that programs have releases even after you have installed them! :)

Weblate's main developer had already mentioned it to me, as I have opened some tickets about reviewing processes: https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/1203

Unfortunately latest Weblate releases add some packages that are still not available in Debian, so I have to stick to an older version for the time being, even when some of the review features I asked to weblate are finally available on weblate 2.18. That is life when you don't deserve the commit bit!

Maybe you want to help to package those dependencies on Debian?

#4 Updated by dachary almost 2 years ago

  • Assignee changed from dachary to emmapeel

Maybe you want to help to package those dependencies on Debian?

Thanks for the gentle suggestion :-) I don't have time to do that in the near future and assigning back the issue to you so I'm not a blocker. Maybe I should have assigned to nobody ? Still learning the process, sorry if that is mistake.

#5 Updated by bertagaz over 1 year ago

  • Target version changed from Tails_3.6 to Tails_3.7

#6 Updated by bertagaz over 1 year ago

  • Target version changed from Tails_3.7 to Tails_3.8

#7 Updated by intrigeri over 1 year ago

  • Target version changed from Tails_3.8 to Tails_3.9

#8 Updated by intrigeri about 1 year ago

  • Target version changed from Tails_3.9 to Tails_3.10.1

#9 Updated by intrigeri about 1 year ago

  • Target version changed from Tails_3.10.1 to Tails_3.11

#10 Updated by CyrilBrulebois 11 months ago

  • Target version changed from Tails_3.11 to Tails_3.12

#11 Updated by u 11 months ago

  • Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved

It looks to me like this was done.

#12 Updated by intrigeri 5 months ago

  • Assignee deleted (emmapeel)

Also available in: Atom PDF