Project

General

Profile

Bug #15019

Upgrade tor to 0.3.1.9+

Added by intrigeri almost 2 years ago. Updated almost 2 years ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
-
Category:
-
Target version:
Start date:
12/06/2017
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Feature Branch:
bugfix/15019-tor-0.3.1.9
Type of work:
Code
Blueprint:
Starter:
Affected tool:

Description

See #15018. Bumping the APT snapshot for deb.tpo should be enough.


Related issues

Related to Tails - Bug #15018: Decide if we do a Tails 3.3.1 emergency release Resolved 12/06/2017
Blocks Tails - Feature #13244: Core work 2017Q4: Foundations Team Resolved 06/29/2017

Associated revisions

Revision bade8d6e (diff)
Added by intrigeri almost 2 years ago

Bump torproject APT snapshot to get Tor 0.3.1.9 (refs: #15019).

If this gets merged for Tails 3.5, we will need to bump the expiration
date of this newer APT snapshot so it matches the expiration date of
the debian one.

Revision 81ff9ba1
Added by anonym almost 2 years ago

Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/bugfix/15019-tor-0.3.1.9' into stable

Fix-committed: #15019

History

#1 Updated by intrigeri almost 2 years ago

  • Related to Bug #15018: Decide if we do a Tails 3.3.1 emergency release added

#2 Updated by intrigeri almost 2 years ago

#3 Updated by intrigeri almost 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
  • % Done changed from 0 to 10
  • Feature Branch set to bugfix/15019-tor-0.3.1.9

Post-merge action needed

If this gets merged for Tails 3.5, we will need to bump the expiration date of this newer APT snapshot so it matches the expiration date of the debian one.

#4 Updated by intrigeri almost 2 years ago

  • % Done changed from 10 to 20

First (partial) test results on lizard look good, started a full run on my local Jenkins.

#5 Updated by intrigeri almost 2 years ago

  • Assignee changed from intrigeri to anonym
  • % Done changed from 20 to 50
  • QA Check set to Ready for QA

Only unrelated failures in my full test suite run.

Beware! see "Post-merge action needed" above.

#6 Updated by anonym almost 2 years ago

  • Status changed from In Progress to Fix committed
  • Assignee deleted (anonym)
  • % Done changed from 50 to 100
  • QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass

intrigeri wrote:

Post-merge action needed

If this gets merged for Tails 3.5, we will need to bump the expiration date of this newer APT snapshot so it matches the expiration date of the debian one.

Merged and bumped! Details: #14999#note-14

#7 Updated by intrigeri almost 2 years ago

  • Target version changed from Tails_3.5 to Tails_3.4

#8 Updated by anonym almost 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Fix committed to Resolved

Also available in: Atom PDF