"Pidgin's D-Bus interface is not available" test suite step fails
I see this on the stable branch. Is it a (security) regression in Tails or a bug in our test suite?
Test suite: make sure Pidgin's D-Bus policy changes are applied.
Without the HUP there's a race that we sometimes lose.
- Blocks Feature #14817: Test suite improvements from buster sprint 1 added
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee changed from anonym to intrigeri
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Type of work changed from Research to Code
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to anonym
- % Done changed from 50 to 60
- QA Check deleted (
Ready for QA)
Good catch! Code review passes.
- Status changed from In Progress to 11
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 60 to 100
- QA Check set to Pass
- Target version changed from Tails_3.5 to Tails_3.4
- Status changed from 11 to Resolved
Also available in: Atom