Tails Installer doesn't fit if the vertical screen size is 600
When using a vertical resolution of 600, the lowest button of Tails Installer (i.e. install or upgrade) are hidden.
Tails Installer should be usable on small screen resolution.
Currently the window opens at 645px height, when no USB key is plugged in.
#1 Updated by intrigeri over 1 year ago
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to mercedes508
- QA Check set to Info Needed
Is it a regression?
If it is, then please reassign to kurono or anonym, who are likely to be responsible for the corresponding change.
If it isn't, then well, this is going to be added to the backlog. I don't think we'll handle this with high priority as there is a way to move the window and click on the button.
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch set to bug/14849-vertical-screen-size
kurono, wanna give it a try? I assume that making some part of the UI (logo, text log area) less high should be enough.
I have reduced the size of the logo and the status textbox so the installer fits in the screen.