Lower technical requirements for new contributors
As part of our roadmap, we want to make easier for people to join in order to grow the number of contributors and add some heterogeneity.
Document things without Git, OpenGPG, have translation platform etc
Team: mercedes508, sajolida
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version set to 2018
- Related to Feature #11515: Explain better how to reach our XMPP channels (support and dev) added
- Related to Bug #15186: Evaluate moving to GitLab for merge requests added
- Assignee changed from sajolida to mercedes508
I don't want to lead that initiative. Reassigning to my teammate.
- Related to Bug #10708: Have a mapping between parts of Tails and their programming languages added
Would love to see some expectations from Tails for contributions too, whatever they are. (eg. "you need to do X, submit Y, ensure Z, test for A") etc.
- Target version deleted (
removing target version after Summit Roadmap session
- Related to Feature #15864: Make onboarding of new developers easier added
- Assignee changed from mercedes508 to sajolida
- Assignee deleted (
I don't want to be the lead on this one.
Also available in: Atom