Feature #14468: Add VeraCrypt support to Tails
Feature #14464: Add VeraCrypt support to GNOME Files
Let GNOME Files upstream know we intend to add VeraCrypt support
I strongly suggest doing this ASAP (same for #12276 and #12275): I don't know when their designers will have time to look into this, so the earlier they know about our plans, the better you can coordinate with them.
- QA Check set to Dev Needed
Was there anything done about this? If yes, maybe you could link to the relevant discussions or public bug reports about this.
- Target version changed from Tails_3.5 to Tails_3.6
- QA Check deleted (
- Target version changed from Tails_3.6 to Tails_3.7
- Target version changed from Tails_3.7 to Tails_3.8
- Target version changed from Tails_3.8 to Tails_3.9
I think we can close this as done, no?
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from Normal to Elevated
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom