Stretch has Ruby 2.3, that's supported in Redmine 3.3 and newer, so #11808 must be done first.
The only other potential problem I can foresee is the MySQL → MariaDB migration, but this went fine on ecours.
- Blocks Feature #13284: Core work: Sysadmin (Adapt our infrastructure) added
- Blocked by Bug #11808: Upgrade Redmine on labs.r.n added
- Description updated (diff)
- Blocked by Bug #14587: Remove Gitolite from buse added
- Blocked by deleted (Bug #14587: Remove Gitolite from buse)
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Upgraded, let's wait a couple days to see what's broken.
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Blocked by deleted (Bug #11808: Upgrade Redmine on labs.r.n)
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Dev Needed
SQL DB backups are broken since the upgrade, I'm on it.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- QA Check deleted (
SQL backups fixed, everything seems OK.
Also available in: Atom