Bug #17078: Donation campaign 2020
Be able to receive donations at CCT
On 2017-06-06 CCT said they wanted to first finish their work on automated generation of donation receipts and other things before receiving donations.
- Type of work changed from Accounting to Wait
- Parent task deleted (
I will unparent this ticket as it seems to me that this does not block our fiscal sponsor move per se.
- Related to Feature #15346: Document steps to run the donation campaign added
We should track that for the next donation campaign.
- Assignee deleted (
- Parent task set to #16096
- Private changed from Yes to No
The thing is that we are already receiving donations at CCT (bank transfer only).
Regarding receiving credit card donations, they don't have a clear schedule for that (cf. talking to Moritz about that at FOSDEM).
It might be worth pinging them again this summer.
- Assignee set to u
- Target version set to Tails_3.16
@u: You'll see CCT in September again (around 3.16) and it would be a great to know if we can have this in time for the end-of-year fundraiser. Once you asked, feel free to deassign this ticket from you.
- Target version changed from Tails_3.16 to Tails_3.17
(The meeting with CCT is after 3.16.)
- Target version changed from Tails_3.17 to Tails_4.0
- Target version changed from Tails_4.0 to 2020
This is not going to happen before the start of our donation campaign. I've reported about the progress to the fundraising and accounting team mailing lists.
- Parent task changed from #16096 to #17078
Changing the parent task from the 2019 campaign to the 2020 campaign.
I think we can wait for this without that this ticket needs an assignee. It will show up in accounting meetings when its time has come.
Also available in: Atom