Upgrade to Tor 3.0.8
#4 Updated by intrigeri over 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to anonym
- % Done changed from 20 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
On top of what Jenkins tested already, I've seen those pass locally:
features/localization.feature:16 features/mac_spoofing.feature features/networking.feature:25 features/time_syncing.feature:15 features/tor_bridges.feature features/tor_enforcement.feature:58 features/tor_stream_isolation.feature features/torified_browsing.feature features/torified_git.feature:12 features/totem.feature:49 features/unsafe_browser.feature (except "Persistent browser bookmarks" as expected).
#5 Updated by anonym over 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to 11
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
Code review passes, the uploaded packages are identical to those in Debian experimental, and I trust your and Jenkins' test results, so => merged!