Feature #5630: Reproducible builds
/usr/share/doc/tails/website/torrents/rss.html is not reproducible
As show by https://jenkins.tails.boum.org/job/reproducibly_build_Tails_ISO_feature-5630-deterministic-builds/10/artifact/build-artifacts/diffoscope.html, the ordering of
.torrent files in there can vary. I don't think it's relevant to ship this file in the ISO, so I suggest adding it to
Drop torrents/rss.html from the Wiki shipped on the ISO.
Ikiwiki does not generate this file deterministically so shipping it
breaks reproducibility. It's worthless on the ISO, so let's just
#1 Updated by anonym almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee changed from anonym to intrigeri
- Target version set to Tails_3.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch set to bugfix/12619-drop-rss.html
I never managed to reproduce (hah!) this problem with
rss.html but I cannot see how your suggested fix possibly could cause a problem (right?), so let's do it.