Remove the feature/stretch Jenkins jobs
They won't be useful once #12536 is completed, but I'll only do that once anonym tells me he doesn't need the results of the test jobs anymore (I guess they may be useful while working on the test suite on Stretch).
- Blocked by Feature #12536: Have the devel branch based on Stretch added
- Blocked by Feature #12288: Deal with May 2017 false positive scenarios added
- Target version changed from Tails_3.0 to Tails_3.1
- Blocks Feature #13233: Core work 2017Q3: Sysadmin (Maintain our already existing services) added
- Target version changed from Tails_3.1 to Tails_3.2
- Assignee changed from anonym to intrigeri
- Target version changed from Tails_3.2 to Tails_3.1
- QA Check deleted (
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Done, let's see how it goes once our cronjobs pick this change up.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
Stretch is dead^Wout, long live Buster!
Also available in: Atom