Test /install/debian/usb on Linux Mint 19
And create a ticket for the next one :)
#1 Updated by sajolida almost 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Test /install/debian/usb on Linux Mint 18.1 Serena to Test /install/debian/usb on Linux Mint 19
- Target version changed from Tails_3.0~rc1 to Tails_3.5
18.1 Serena is a minor version. Let's instead check this for the next major version which should be after 18.04 (Ubuntu LTS).
#8 Updated by sajolida almost 2 years ago
There's at least one thing to change: Software Sources needs to be open from the main menu and not from Software Manager anymore.
But I couldn't test the scenario fully because I couldn't make Software Sources work behind my HTTP proxy.
I'll try again later next week.
#9 Updated by sajolida over 1 year ago
- Assignee changed from sajolida to cbrownstein
- Priority changed from Normal to Elevated
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch set to doc/12534-linux-mint-19
Here is a branch.
Cody, please have a look!
I see now that Linux Mint has been released already, so marking this as Elevated.