Ability to point vagrant-libvirt to a custom storage pool
As discussed in #12507, ability to use non-default Libvirt storage domain could be useful.
It's as easy as adding something like below to vagrant/Vagrantfile in the
config.vm.provider :libvirt section:
domain.storage_pool_name = ENV['TAILS_BUILD_LIBVIRT_POOL'] ? ENV['TAILS_BUILD_LIBVIRT_POOL'] : 'default'
- Target version set to Tails_3.0
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
I'm the RM for 3.0 so feel free to reassign to me. But the build system is your area so I figured you might want to handle this one :)
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Subject changed from Ability to point vagrant-libvirt to a custom storage domain to Ability to point vagrant-libvirt to a custom storage pool
- Type of work changed from Sysadmin to Code
- Assignee changed from anonym to vk
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Dev Needed
Now that the big rework of the build system is merged, there's a few more instances of "
default" that has to be taken care of. Please fix, test and report back when it work both when and without the option set!
And, yeah, an actual
.patch (or Git pull request) would be preferred. :)
Timing-wise, we're now very close to the 3.0 release: I'd be happy to review (and possibly merge) a branch submitted by June 6; if this is not plausible, please postpone to next release :)
- Target version changed from Tails_3.0 to Tails_3.2
- Target version changed from Tails_3.2 to Tails_3.3
- Target version deleted (
vk, do you (still) plan to work on this? If so, please set whatever Target version you want. I doubt this will be suitable for a bugfix release so the next candidate would be 3.4.
- Related to Bug #12507: Vagrant: too little memory allocated for non-RAM builds added
Are you still interested in working on this? If not, please deassign yourself from this ticket. It will make ticket tracking/triaging easier for us. Thanks.
Also available in: Atom