OpenPGP Applet: consider adding shortcuts for decrypting and copying to clipboard
I find this tool very useful, big thanks for it.
2 features would make life easier for me:
- press Ctrl+Shift+d to decrypt clipboard contents
- automaticaly copy the decrypted text to the clipboard
Similary, Ctrl+Shift+E could Encrypt clipboard contents and Ctrl+Shift+A could add the key from the clipboard to the keyring.
#8 Updated by sajolida about 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from sajolida to nodens
- Type of work changed from Code to Research
I understand that the proposal is to add global keyboard shortcuts, that would allow interacting with the OpenPGP Applet from anywhere in Tails.
Then I think that these should be the same inside and outside of Tails. And upstream (nodens) should be the one to investigate that:
- Can an application define global keyboard shortcuts?
- Is there a mechanism to detect or prevent different applications from defining the same shortcuts?
#10 Updated by nodens about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
OpenPGP applet is moving to its new home on https://salsa.debian.org/openpgp-applet-team/openpgp-applet
This issue has been duplicated upstream: https://salsa.debian.org/openpgp-applet-team/openpgp-applet/issues/9
I'm closing this one. Feel free to comment on the upstream link!
You will need an account on Salsa. If you don't have one already, you can create one on https://signup.salsa.debian.org/.