Deal with June 2017 false positive scenarios
As defined in #10993, check is there are still some of them and tag them as fragile if any (see #10288).
- Start date changed from 06/06/2017 to 06/05/2017
- Category set to Continuous Integration
Now that we are close to 3.0 and
feature/stretch being merged, let's down-prioritize new robustness issues in
devel in the sense that we ignore the issue unless we find proof that it also affects
feature/stretch. This might mean that we ignore an issue that actually affects
feature/stretch but isn't visible due to something breaking earlier in the affected tests, but let's prefer that risk over identifying and tracking issues that don't affect Tails after Jessie.
Of course, this month
feature/stretch will be merged, so from that date on, disregard the above instructions.
- Related to Bug #13461: The Desktop icons are sometimes not displayed since the upgrade to Stretch added
- Related to Bug #13460: Virt-viewer fails to start added
- Related to Bug #13459: Scenario "Booting Tails from a USB drive in UEFI mode" is fragile added
- Related to Bug #13458: Step "a screenshot is saved to the live user's Pictures directory" is fragile added
- Related to Bug #13462: Memory erasure on boot medium removal is fragile added
- Related to Bug #13469: Starting applications "via GNOME Activities Overview" step is fragile added
- Related to Bug #13470: Step "Tails Greeter has applied all settings" is fragile added
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
I've reviewed all June tests failures in Jenkins, they now all have tickets and are tagged in Jenkins. Sent an email on tails-ci about this review.
- Related to Bug #13541: Tor still sometimes fails to bootstrap in the test suite added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Ok, added the last new ticket as discussed on tails-ci@ about Tor bootstraping issue still present, so I think this task is completed now.
Also available in: Atom