"Tor is not ready" should not pop up when opening local documentation
Tor Browser: don't show offline warning when opening local documentation.
Avoid full Tor bootstraps in two scenarios that can be offline.
IIRC the reason we plugged the network in these scenarios was to avoid
the "Tor is not ready" prompt, but (refs: #12269) is now fixed, so it
will not be shown.
#4 Updated by anonym over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee changed from sajolida to anonym
- Target version set to Tails_2.11
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
- QA Check set to Info Needed
- Feature Branch set to feature/12271-i2p-removal-notification
This is almost a duplicate (or rather a subset) of #8061. Can you please merge them somehow?
I want this fixed in Tails 2.11 (due to #12271 and #12193) and have already implemented a fix in the feature branch. I won't look further into #8061, however, so I think it's best if we treat them separately.
Let's see what Jenkins thinks.